Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nyzul update #3

Well Nyzul has gotten weird since we hit floor 60. ToAU bosses are quite a bit harder than the normal bosses. Couple with the crap drop rates even with TH4 and the leaving of at least one member of the static maybe 1 or 2 more, I have taken to rebuilding and consolidating. I need to see where a couple of members are at and see about new people for the static.

It was sad to see our BRD and/or SCH leave the game this week. Thanks for your help while you were here Az. Too bad you took gear only to leave the game ya jerk! :p No I joke. It was good having you man. You'll be missed. At least I got this in before you left...


We had some frog fun in our last session including the kill above, heres a couple more shots from it.



We got to the 60 boss 2/4 attempts that week. One resulted in this....


....and the other in this....


Grats again Loren. 2/5 pieces down.

Stay tuned. I will not be letting this group die. I MUST HAVE ASKAR HEAD AND BODY! muwhahahaha!

No comments: