Saturday, February 16, 2008

Recent BST happenings

Sorry that my posting has been somewhat slack lately. Lots of RL stuff goin on. All back to nromal now so here is a little of whats been happening of late.

Of course, the DNC duo is going well. Hoping to have it to 37 in the next week or so.

Aless asked me to help her and some friends kill Xolotl to which I agreed heartily. He's a big ugly stingy sucker! Has a kinda cool staff that I would like though >.>



He had pets. We had pets. Good times ^-^
















In the end he was a really stingy bugger though. No drop at all -.- Fun to do it BSTstyle though.



In other BST news, I seem to have had some cool drops/synths of late. Nothing really "WOW!" like but cool to see lots of the items you want drop on any given kill.



I even got an HQ3 crafting Lars hugs. Happy day indeed!



Sucky news of the month...I decided to have another go at killing AG solo after my last attempt/win. Ended up dying 5 times in a row. In the words of Belan (and I know you are thinking it too) "lol and why?". Answer...I just couldn't let him live after pwning me so hard. In the end I recruited a PLD/BST who was farming in the area and we took him down. Meh, no GKT again -.- I really hate this guy now.

1 comment:

Ryan Walker said...

You son of a bitch! Stop doing all this ancient goob without me!