Friday, February 15, 2008

DNC duo ftw!

So as you remember, Alessandra and I have been duoing our DNC's together and my oh my have we been duoing! So much fun. The most fun I have had on any job below 40! We made it to 25 tonight attaining Divine Waltz (Curaga), Aspir Samba, Spectral Jig (Sneak and Invis in one simple package!) and new gear. Fun times all around.

Can I please suggest that if you ever do this, do it with someone who thinks in similar manners as you do when it comes to health, HP and exp. Aless and I tend think similarly in those ideas keeping each others health up, taking hate when needed and exping at a rate that is fun and comfortable for each other. We even heal each other at the exact same times sometimes!!



Its also nice to ding at the same time :p



And some of the exp we get has been awesome...


All in all, DNC to 37 is a ton of fun to duo with a friend. I highly recommend it! XD

No comments: