Thursday, January 31, 2008

One hell of a Song and Dance

I sing....


....and I dance!



















I decided I would like to level DNC as a sub for solo, campaign, misc etc and after hearing from Bubbo and Loren that it is fun and easy as a duo into the 30's, I asked Alessandra if she wanted to level with me to which she heartily agreed.

We leveled to 10 solo and then got together last night for a little less than an hour and made it almost to level 12! When we hit 15, theres just gonna be no stopping us! Gogo Curing Waltz! Worms are our prime target due to low HP and crappy acc on their part and DNC'd relatively good evasion.



















If anyone wants to try this, we have found that DNC/BRD is great. It allows for 2 songs on you at any one time. We use Paeon and either Minuet or Minne (usually Minne to reduce the damage taken which can be quite a difference). Plus it's a singing and dancing fiesta!



















Wheee! DNC duo is fun!

9 comments:

Khaki said...

Hmm.. I'll have to unlock DNC sometime... sometime when I can afford 30k! ^^

Anonymous said...

lol why 30k?

Khaki said...

Because I need gil for Limbus before I set out on questing :D

Anonymous said...

hahaha! {All right!}

Anonymous said...

DNC is definately fun. Probably a bit faster to solo it to around at least 20, but not bad to duo I assume. I need to finish it, I got myself Denali Kecks the other day, wich will be rather ok for the job I guess. And well, it is 63 at the moment, put on hold because of SE promising AF in January but falling short like always. Meh. Keep on dancing, keep on singing. At least you don't look like a Justin Timberlake prancing around as a male character. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

loljustintimberlake!

I found level 8-10 SUCKED royally solo. The last couple have been fun with Aless though.

Grats on Denali Decu!

CourierCarrie said...

Hahaha those are great pictures!!!
Wow im way behind on my posts for my own blog lol

CourierCarrie said...

PS: i can pay you back enn :) i've had the moola since you left lol Oh! and I got my BST jackcoat +1! I get it this sunday morning! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.