Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 10th Update plus various other fun

So SE had a rather large update just this week. It was a really long download (3 1/2 hours for me, up over 7 for some I read) but in my opinion worth it. BST got a little something in the form of reduced Reward timers, BLM got a new scroll and WAR got "Retaliation". Some new areas were loaded, new gear, quests and NMs. All in all, a cool update. Click here to read the details.

So the first thing I did when I got on was go and get my new BLM scroll, Retrace which transports the person the BLM selects to their home nation IN THE PAST! OMG, YAY! No more running from home nation in the present to the past.

I did the quest with my funny little Taru friend from RRB Velvetj.


It was quite a bit of running around but totally worth it if I do say so myself.


SE also added in the AF gear for Scholar and Dancer both of which looks asthetically pleasing. Especially on Mithra's. Too bad we all know Az is a dude -.- Nice skirt Az.


Also some new Ninja magic. The decidedly handy sneak Ninjitsu called Monomi is more than welcome in my book. I had to have so off to Kazham I went.


In other news, been doing a little more NM hunting on BST. Check out the Intimidation post updates. Aless and I got an Ose one night but no jerkin drop though neither of us need it. Also got a scared Zizzy for which we DID get a drop. Nice little bonus of 160k of which I keep forgetting to send to Aavan and Uchiha their share. I promise guys, I just keep forgetting! >.>


Also dinged 72 on WAR. I'm actually 73 now and swinging a mean Fortitude axe. I'm still slowly chipping away at Assaults to get my Perdu Voulge though. The new WAR ability Retaliation is AWESOME. It proc's so much and gives tp. WAR/DNC with Fortitude axe, Retaliation and Double Attack has NO problem needing tp for both WS's and DNC cures.


When I dinged 71, I went and got my trials axe right away and got to work on it with my NPC. Aless kindly came down and helped me break the most of it with Darkness chains that I could finish. All up, it was broken in less than 90 minutes. Later after Nyzul, Tulaq and Nyena graciously came out to the Sanctuary of Zitah to help me kill the WSNM for Steel Cyclone. Easy fight against a scared tree. Even Lars was getting in on the intimidation fun. So Thanks to Aless, Tuly and Ny for your help on this task. ^__^


And as a final note, check this dude out that I saw in Whitegate the other day. Very clever XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ruuuuuuun!
it's Arv The Red!!!!!