Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nyzul update #2

OK, after my complaining recently about the drop rates in Nyzul, I must admit, we ARE slowly chipping away at peoples gear needs. Still only getting about a 25% drop rate but when I make a post like this, it doesn't seem SO bad. Guess I was just spoiled by our first 4 boss runs all dropping a piece of gear.

Anyway, a little sad new. Bubbo, our uber Monk, decided she had to prioritize her time a little better and felt that she couldn't keep Nyzul Isle in the mix so she stepped down from her place in the static. Sad to see her go but this opened up a full time spot for Aless to join us. We are now WAR, WAR, THF (with broken TH4 right Tuly? :p), BRD, RDM and I have decided to bring my BLM to the chagrin of many BST friends as it pumps out a lot more damage in a shorter amount of time and I haven't found MP to be an issue yet either. I still want to try WAR as well once I get to 75 so we'd have WAR, WAR, WAR, THF, BRD, RDM. That will prolly just be for fun floors. In the long run, my BLM will prolly be more useful with DD, support, and one more body out of AoE range.

Anyway, with the update, Loren decided he would start using GA with Retaliation. A heavily merited WAR with this new buff is evil...


Yeah, no kidding "Loren defeats the Ameretat" >.>

Recent drops include Tulaq's Denali pants about 3 weeks ago....


...Azurea's Denali pants a week or so ago...


...and Nyena's pretty hot Goliard pants this week.


I'm stoked that we are getting gear for everyone but I'm still a little choked about the slowness of drops. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ~50% SE!

Anyway, I digress. Congrats guys on your new gear. Lets keep up the good work. This coming week, we will be bringing Ny's disc up to floor 40 and then leapfrogging her over me to 60. We'll certainly make time for a couple of farming runs in between but thats the basic plan for now. Stay tuned...

No comments: