Friday, May 2, 2008

Holy Freakin' Update Batman!

Yes, yes. It's been too long.

I'll start with saying Enna is a sad panda due to my Nana passing away yesterday ; ; She meant a lot to me and it's been quite tough being in Canada while my family lives in New Zealand. I'm thankful to have something like FFXI to take my mind off of it all. Anyway, /kneel, /hug/ love Nana! You're in a better place now.

And with that little slice of unpleasantness out of the way, how about the update eh?

You'll recall in a recent posting, I acquired a Mercurial sword to skill up my Great Sword skill. The goal came to fruition just a few days ago when my good friend and uber MNK Bubbo and I duo'd the WSNM Tiger, Maharaja. On a side note, for those who don't know Bubbo well or at all, just beware of the "Wrath of Bubbo"...


Can I just say, easiest WSNM so far and I have done quite a few (8 if I remember correctly?).


Thanks again for the help Bub ^__^

Also been getting out and about with Aless recently too. The normal NM camping, farming and then a few rarer NMs that we either hadn't tried before as a duo or just simply hadn't tried. Zizzy Zillah is shall we say interesting as a BST duo >.>



And this passed week, we started anew with Nyzul Isle. Welcome to the 3 new members of the group. Infamouszero our uber SAM (every Nyzul group should have a SAM of this I am now convinced), Dolar our new TH whore and Dylorian my RDM #2. So for the 55 and below floors we are now WAR, WAR, SAM, THF, RDM, RDM. Boss floors above that will be PLD, WAR, SAM, THF, RDM, RDM. This gives us a lot of MP power, plenty of melee DD and a primo tank to hold mobs off us all. And I'm very excited to see THIS! The new Nyzul weapons.

Finally got Aless a drop in there too. Congrats Al on the new Askar Dirs which I see are being well put to use on your BST. You have to wait patiently now for the feet to match! Gotta share the love around with the new peeps too!




My new linkshell is going well after RRB broke up. On a side note, much congrats to Ny and Tuly on the baby and I'm glad to see you put each other and the baby ahead of FFXI. We'll miss having you around though.

MeneoCecus is relatively new. Focusing mainly on Sky and Limbus, we seem to have a lot of fun and the shell has that family feel that I like in a shell. They also let me come on WAR to events too ^^ I still love playing BLM and seeing the big numbers like this while farming...


...but being able to mix it up with some melee fun is great too. Check out some damage shots on Ulli and Kirin.




Note the paybacks t(>.<)t....

And then I have been farming a bit recently too. I discovered that Lars is a great farming pet and with his hour depop time, I use less of him than Carries. That and he hits like a frikkin truck meaning mobs die faster, meaning I get richer faster. He absolutely owned Novv the Whitehearted and got me the drop (though the gil/scrolls from drop and Mug are why I kill him) of the Minstrals coat. I didn't realise BST could wear that...


...or why we'd want too >.>


So thats about it again. I'll leave you with the screenshot I took in Pashow Marshlands [S] recently. Holy crowded with NPCs zone Batman!



Until next time, a very lagtastic farewell to you ^^/

2 comments:

dawnimitsu said...

i'm so sorry to hear about your nana, enn. 8(

good luck with nyzul!

Anonymous said...

thx Ny ; ;