Saturday, May 31, 2008

Uggy pendant run

So a couple of our BLMs had asked that we killed Golden-Tongued Culberry for them sometime so they could get their pendants for more BLM pwnage. Being the awesome LS that we are, a few peeps turned out to lend a hand and try our luck killing an NM that we hadn't tried before.

First pop was kinda messy and lots of Death insued. But in the end, we got the job done. Sorry Piu, no pendant that time. Maybe next time?

I think I ate "death 2 or 3 times when I couldn't quite get out of range. Here's one of those times...


I'm pretty sure By was eating dirt more often then me though, right By? I'm pretty sure he was there just to take a dirt nap and watch his people tear it up.


Piuriu did a great job keeping him debuffed as well. Here he is fleeing his pursuer. Look at those little legs go!


...then me and Xyv chasing after him again moments later.


Mr. Golden-Tongued and I had a nice exchange of magics at one point resulting in him finally eating it.


2nd run we knew what we were in for (not that it resulted many less deaths though) and he went down about twice as fast. This time we were happy to see the drop and Shippoumaki happily lotted her pendant. Yay Shipp! I like to believe it dropped coz I got the kill shot >.> No? You're prolly right ; ;


We feel the love. ^__^/ I would have lotted like 5! lol


And finally, heres me meditating upon the events to come. I'm pretty cool looking if I do say so myself and since its my blog..I SAY SO! lol I just wish I had meditated on the plan to MPK Bubbo and not forget the screenshot >.>;


See ya next time!

No comments: