Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Almost there now

So yay. Got SAM to 72 the other night. Dinged into Hagun, Fuma sune-ate, and my 2 sea gorgets for YGK. Omg, my damage just went through the roof! Had my first party with Hagun last night (dinged 72 in campaign with friends) and that coupled with gorgets pushed my damage way up. /THF in a pt with a NIN was even more fun pushing out 1300 Kasha's on Imps. Can't wait to see what I can do once I have 75 and merits with the gear thats either waiting for me or that I plan on acquiring.

So with 75 coming up soon, I thought I'd post my gear as of this moment with improvements in brackets at 75. This is my plan after seeking advice on the SAM forums on KI which can I say are very helpful.

TP:
Main - Hagun
Sub - Pole grip (I use Mythril +1 when I /THF before 75 and DA gear. 2% DA doesn't seem like enough to use until then)
Ammo - Smart grenade
Head - Optical Hat (Walahra turban if no Askar head by the time I hit 75)
Neck - Chivalrous chain (PCC to come)
Ear1 - Minuet earring (Brutal earring)
Ear2 - Fowling earring
Body - Hauby (Askar for merit mobs when I have enough acc from merits)
Hands - Dusk gloves (Prolly use Hachiman Kote when I cap STP merits for 6 hit build)
Ring1 - Rajas ring
Ring2 - Ulthalams ring
Back - Foragers mantle
Waist - Swift belt
Legs - Myochin haidate (Byakko's haidate)
Feet - Fuma sune-ate

WS:
Main - Hagun
Sub - Pole grip
Ammo - Millefleurs sachet
Head - Hachiman jinpachi( Wyvern Helm if no Askar head by the time I hit 75)
Neck - appropriate sea gorget
Ear1 - Minuet earring (Brutal earring)
Ear2 - Fowling earring
Body - Hauby (Askar for merit mobs when I have enough acc from merits)
Hands - Alkyoneus's bracelets
Ring1 - Rajas ring
Ring2 - Victory ring (Flame ring)
Back - Foragers mantle
Waist - Warwolf belt
Legs - Myochin haidate (Myochin haidate +1/Shura Haidate if I ever get back into Sky)
Feet - Marine F boots (might get Rutters sabatons)

So I feel like I'm about set for the most part on SAM now. I certainly have a few more items I'd like to acquire. I'd like to do some Salvage one day when Nyzul Isle commitments finish and get Usukane feet.

I'll post pictures at some point in the nearish future when work slows down some. Busy time of year at work means little love for blog ; ; Sorry to my readers who like my pics.

If you have any further gear suggestions, feel free to leave a comment. I appreciate constructive advice. ^^b

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what no DOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUU?!11

Anonymous said...

OMGAH! I forgot Domaruuuuuu!!11!!eleven

Teirm said...

Wow soooo much damage :Q_

I'm working on Samurai, and just have one little tiny question (dont want to post on KI for fear of flamed :\). Is Spectacles > Chiv Chain? Or is that extra STR and ST really worth the loss of 2 Accu?...I just don't know. Thank you, and sorry if this is a nab question...just got off BST 75 and thinking of SAM (Got it to 10 today :D)