Sunday, November 18, 2007

More BST fun

At the request of certain BST friends (who shall remain annoymous for now >.>), here's some more BST fun!

First off, new BST duo partner! I've known Psykho for a while and much to my surprise, recently saw him running around in Tavnazian Safehold as a 75 BST o.O Well this was a pleasent surprise to say the least. Here I am admiring my most desired item at the moment that he just so happens to own. Oh and apparently, I don't have much of a fondness of dying -.-


On this particular excursion, we'd just finish duoing in Mount Zhayolm and decided to go see if Ancient Goobue was up. He wasn't but poor ol' Aquarius was. For those of you who haven't killed this guy before, he DESTROYS the pets in the area he spawns. It took us about 20 mins to watch him die here. Upstairs takes maybe 10.




















On another note, here are some pretty WS numbers.

The first one is a Rampage on a VT Dhalmel while duoing in Bibiki bay.



Second is a fully loaded 300% Sneak attack Spiral Hell on a Gob in Gustav tunnel while camping a Gob NM for a GA I wanted for my WAR. Bubbo was kind enough to let me use her Osode to try it. Pushed the WS up about 80 points over Hauberk.



I got a taste of Osode and I dun wanna give it back but Bubbo made me ; ;



And here is a nice Distortion I made with my friend Pimpndabox again while duoing Dhalmels in Bibiki bay.



Last but certainly not least, I had the chance to finish of the ToAU missions this weekend and after an evening of much fun and hilarity, I got this!




Yay and thanks again to Loren, Bubbo, Nyena, Lexia, Rinku and sadly Bale who couldn't stay around long enough to finish himself. Congrats on the win you guys!

3 comments:

CourierCarrie said...

grts on the ring!

Ennayram said...

Thankeesai! We need to duo again soon so I can play with it :p

Anonymous said...

I can't convince myself to want a Osode again, I just can't.. and grats on the ring! ^_^