Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Equipment - BLM & BST

Some of you may recall reading a previous post about gear for BST shortly after acquiring my Byakko's haidate ^^b Well, I decided to dlete that and start a new post with my BLM gear in it as well. Unfortunately, this post with not include my RDM gear due to its retired nature. I only use RDM for exp scroll quests, random farming, the odd meripo and a few NMs like Gration that its handy for.

Anyway, here are my current gear set-ups for BLM and BST. Please feel free to comment and/or suggestion different gear options to the ones listed. I'm always interested to hear how I might make myself a better adventurer.


Black Mage:


Standard nuking.


Enfeebling



Elemental skill (gods/HNMs onry)



And here are the items I still covet for BLM. Some of them are really quite realistic (i.e. require attendance to Dynamis) whereas some are very much a pipe dream. Still....one must have aspirations yes?




Beastmaster:


Charm


TP build


Weaponskill


/WHM


And the following are the desired items for my BST. Again, lots of realistic items as well as the obligatory "lolyeahright" items.

And finally, a couple of items for the retired RDM...just in case >.>

1 comment:

Ennayram said...

For those of you who have read this post and wondered why you couldn't click the pics to view, I figured out that when I used CTRL U to underline something, that messed up the picture links making them impossible to view. I re-wrote the blog entry without underlining anything and it seems to be working now ^^ Enjoy and thanks for reading.