Monday, September 22, 2008

Listen to me! I'm usually right!

And its all for your benefit! :p

My latest "discussion" with someone was with Frab this weekend trying to convince him that Great Axe will far out damage Axe/Joy combo (and probably any Axe/Axe combo he could acquire). So he was trying it out in our little meripo we had going for a few rounds and and his 400-800 Rampages turn into 1k+ Raging Rushes. Still unconvinced, we got to this...


In the end though, it came down to him not liking the delay. I guess I can't really change that idea even though DoT goes up and WS average goes up and WARs look cooler wielding a huge Axe. /sigh. To each their own right?

The meripo was a fun one with all people I know except the RDM. 2 BRD parties are always fun as are parties with people you know. Lots of good things came from this party. Al got 75 on BRD making it #4 75 job for her, I got 5 merits which went into Store tp and Meditate, Frab saw that GA was better than Axe (even if he won't admit it >.>), got a new high for Tachi:Rana which made for a sexy self darkness chain and got a new high exp chain even though its still comparatively low to chains I have seen posted elsewhere. Oh and one funny lowlight of the party. Picture spam...GO!





Aless and I also tried our hand at BSTing a ZNM mob. Brass Borer was a prime target since we could easily pull to a spot where lots of pets hang out and just throw the world at it...which we did.





My luck with ZNMs continues to suck ass but I'm on my way to a Cerberus pop set now I guess. I'm confident we can duo some of the ZNMs in Woodlands and Thickets now too. I'm thinking the Puk, Marid and Wivre ones are doable. I'll post as that happens for sure.

And finally today, the regular Campaign highlight of the night moment kinda thingee. Cya! ^^/

No comments: