Tuesday, October 23, 2007

GOGO Mandau!

RogueRiceBalls has a really great Linkshell filled with lots of cool people some of which have really, really nice gear.

Tulaq is one of our LS leaders and is also a leader in SoyMilk, a dynamis linkshell on Carbuncle.

Tuly is a 75 RDM and THF (maybe some others that I don't know of >.>) though he mainly plays THF these days, only breaking out the RDM when the need arises. So as a 75 THF, what is the best weapon one can possess?.........

..........I give you, The Mandau!









Tuly has been working on his own uber dagger for a couple of years now. I have heard often about how hard it has been to get certain drops needed to obtain this dagger of all daggers and how hard Tuly has worked to farm etc to be able to pay for it. Maximum respect has to go out to SoyMilk and its members for helping Tuly toward his goal. Just recently, he made the 2nd to last upgrade of his Relic Dagger to the Batardeau.







Oooo, sassy!


















So there I was running around in Aht Urhgan Whitegate a couple of nights ago and saw a glint of gold on a random THFs hip. /check! Mandau o.O I quickly proceeded to say hello and ask him if he wouldn't mind showing me it in action and very kindly he did so. check out the Mandau in action...

















And whats the Mandau all about? MERCY STROKE! Note how hard the THF was hitting on normal melee hits O.O











Congrats so far Tuly. Keep it up. I capped out my Freeze II to burst on your Mercy Stroke induced Darkness skillchains! Looking forward to watching it in action.

No comments: