Monday, October 1, 2007

More new BST gear! Almost done! /psych

What a great weekend! Got lots done in game and to cap it all off, I got 2 more pieces for my BST build (Pahlu pants can be used for my lolmeleerdm build too) and that means I'm almost done for BST gear ^^b

Yay for an assault group that sticks together. Loren, Bubbo and I have been doing Assault together for a few months now and we just pick up another LS member or friend as needed. This day we were happy to have Endlessxchaos along for the 2nd time to beat some Mamool Ja Savages into submission. Maybe he will become a regular addition? We'll have to see!









Here we are after our final run for the night and with my new P.Pants. Thanks again guys ^^













And here are the pants themesleves. They will be part of my WS build. I'll be testing to see how they fair against my other new melee pants below.















Yes, I'm relatively pleased with these pants :p













So that was Friday. 2 days later we are in Sky as we often are as a LS and having another crack at the big kitty named Byakko. We had 2 pop sets and 2 people hoping for their haidate (Yay Bale!). First fight goes smoothly and BAM! You find a pair of Byakko's haidate on Byakko! OMG, OMG! Bale lots and lots 17 ; ; So at this moment I'm thinking to myself "Hmm, maybe I should let Bale have them. He's a regular NIN after all", "I've been waiting for a shot at these for 2 years" & "Well, if I can't beat 17, S.E. really hates me and Bale deserves them anyway" so I lot.....352! OMG! Byakko's haidate: O. It was a little bitter/sweet for me as Bale missed out. We had one more run so I told Bale good luck and off we go again. BAM x2! You find a pair of Byakko's haidate on Byakko! Wheee. Yay for Bale! Congrats fella!


And here are the pants themselves again. They are uber because of Haste+ making me swing faster. DEX +15 is nothing to sneeze at either. They are part of my tping build and bring me up to +17 Haste ^^



So with that, I have 2 key pieces for my BST builds. Haidate for tping in (Haste +5 GO!) and Seraweels for WS. Now all I need is Heca hands and feet for WS, Kirins osode both for charm and WS, and a Adaman Hauberk for both melee and WS. 4 pieces to go so I'm almost there though I'm not holding my breath for Adaman Hauberk. There is also a couple of CHR+ items that I'm looking at but they are not terribly important as I charm without relative ease with my current set-up.

Once again, thank you RogueRiceBalls for an item that I have coveted for almost 2 years ^^b

No comments: