Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Merit update

Thought I might take a leaf of of Nyena's (our LS Megaboss) book and make a post with my merit situation as it stands.

Keep in mind this is done at work so I may miss afew but I'm usually looking at my merits everytime I'm on so I have a good idea where each one is at.

So without further adue, I present to you, Ennayram's merit point schedule!

Black Mage:

Thunder potency: 5/5
Ice potency: 5/5

Freeze II: 3/3
Burst II: 2/2
Tornado II: 1/1 (Kirin must die >.>)

Beastmaster:

Killer effects: 1/5
Sic timer: 1/5

Not sure here yet. I will definitely cap Sic timer but the other I'm unsure. Perhaps I will cap Call beast timer and remove the Killer effects one? I don't know yet.

Beast Affinity: 3/3
Feral howl: 1/1

Thinking I will sink the remaining catagory 2 merits in Killer instinct for the rare occasion a killer trait for the whole pt might be useful. I'm thinking Kirin with a plant pet to allow the tank pt to intimidate him on the run. We'll see.

Red Mage:

Ice accuracy: 3/5
Wind accuracy: 2/5

Still not sure here either. I will definitely cap Ice but I'm thinking about sinking the remaining into Earth as I capped Slow II.

Paralyze II: 1/1
Slow II: 3/3

I am relatively sure I will erase my Paralyze II one and cap Bio III.

General:

HP/MP: 4/8 MP - definitely going 8/8 MP.

Attributes: 0/5 - definitely going 5/5 STR at this point. Saving till last as they take so long.

Combat skills:
Axe: 3/8 - 8/8 for sure
Evasion 1/1 - will probably erase this for Sword merits. 8/8 Sword is probably my path here.

Magic skills:
Elemental magic skill: 7/8 - this is what I am working on right now. 8/8 for sure.
Enfeebling magic skill: 3/8 - this will get 8/8 also.
Dark magic skill: 1/1 - this will get deleted once I get Enfeebling to 7/8 and have 3 merits to finish it to 8/8.

Other skills:
Crit hit up: 2/4
Enemy Crit hit down: 0/4

_____________________________

So that all equates to a grand total of 52 point upgrades using 138 merit points to achieve it. Kinda makes me wanna cry how much time I have spent on it with so much more to go. >.>; Apparently, to cap everything for these 3 jobs as well as the general merit points (as far as my ideas go for now), I need 190 more merit points......ewww. 1,900,000 LIMIT POINTS. Ennayrams brain explodes!

Please comment on ideas or thoughts as to where my merits should go or have gone. Advice is welcome at this point.

1 comment:

Rod said...

Dangitaru! Link me!