Monday, June 9, 2008

FFXI Version update

So I get home from my weekend away to see that the June update is now available....

...../start update....

Time remaining in current process 3:50....4:30....5:19....6:17...

Then Bubbo sends me this link with all the new gear that is coming available.

OK so now I know that SE is just trying to make my brain explode after I thought I was relatively comfortable with a lot of my gear and stats on certain jobs. Now I'm just gonna be gimp ; ; {Good job!} SE. You have officially locked me into this game for the next 5 birrion years or till my head explodes from trying to get back to some semblance of decentness on my respective 75 jobs.

Should be an interesting few months pouring over the various job and game forums deciding what I would like/need/try for. STAY TUNED TO THIS CHANNEL!

No comments: