Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nyzul Update #5 - New acquisitions

Been a fun week or so lately. New items, new things I haven't seen before and fun LS events of late to tell you about.

Nyzul team has been doing really well. We farmed floor 80 for the first time this passed Tuesday and though we only got one body piece, we made it look easy doing it. Congrats Zero.


There was also call for doing a couple of runs on another day of the week. After talking to everyone individually, Loren and Dylorian were the only ones who couldn't make Saturday nights for a couple of runs so we have picked up Dolar and Byany from the LS and tried our first 2 farming runs last night. Saturdays will only be farming runs used to try and knock off some gear from the list as well as give a couple of other people a shot at some of the gear. Last night went ok with us failing the first run by a matter of 3 seconds. I was JUST clicking the rune to get us out after we zerged Behemoth (with no drop) when the time expired. 2nd run was far smoother with our new people getting the hang of it. We arrived at our good friend Fafnir with a solid 12 mins or so to go. Took him down without trouble and netted a pair of these...


Congrats Aless. I know you have wanted those for a while so yay for you. Condolences to Zero for missing out with such a crappy lot lol.

Lastly for Nyzul Isle and leading off the things I haven't seen in person before, I believe I will make a rule about wearing diapers to a Nyzul run coz this made my eyes bleed ; ;


So apparently the cities in the past can now be attacked by the Beastmen Confederate. They may have been able to before but this was the first time I had seen it. Gotta say, I'm pretty proud of the boys in blue. GTFO outta my town Shadowhorn! lol


The LS has been very active as always. The new ZNM system has really got some of them going making life even busier. This is a good thing. Its nice being in a shell where something is always going on but its not so hardcore that EVERYONE has to drop what they are doing and be there for it.

So Friday night saw us attempt Iriri Samariri, a Porrogo ZNM in Mamook. lol it was quite the disaster but fun nonetheless. We really only needed one more BLM to ga the babies he popped and to make sure DoTs were always on him so he wouldn't regen for when this happened.


This week also shed some light on the mentality of our mighty LS leader Byany. Quite the interesting fellow he is turning out to be. Heres a couple of statements I caught on camera for your amusement lol.


Finally for this post, my new acquisitions!

I'll start with merit points. My list made it passed the half way point this week with me capping our my Combat merits. That was nice to see and certainly makes the ordeal of capping them out seem a little less daunting.


I also had the opportunity to go and lot on Genbu's shield if it dropped when a couple of RDMs were duoing him. Yay it dropped!


And lastly, yesterday was our LS Soboro run. I was lucky enough to be able to be on for it when earlier in the week, it was looking like RL would have me out of game at that time. It was a great run netting us 5/6 Soboro's if I remember correctly so congrats to those who got their very cool GKT!


{See you again!}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grats on your soboro and your nyzul gear stuff!

Anonymous said...

Thx Cep