Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nyzul update #4

Well then. I'm so stoked about tonight that I decided I would blog it right away!

So the last couple of weeks have been great! Last week, we decided we were going to build up Aj's token amount some and work my disc to 60 which we did with awesomeness mixed with a little 1337ness. This week, the goal was 80 so we could start farming body pieces that we need to get done. Unfortunately, with work, RL and general forgetfulness, a couple of people only had 3 tags for this week so with some quick roping in and help from good friends Bubbo and Rathiel to get us from 60 to 65 without our 2 normals, we quickly dispatched the 61-65 climb. Thanks again for your help guys.

The other 2 rejoined us for 66 and up and we were unstoppable tonight. Flayer boss? Sure. Flayer leaders? Why not?! Ordered lamp floors? Just try it! We couldn't be beat for some reason. 66-70 fell by the wayside in some 18 mins. 71-75 didn't fare much better. Climb to 80? Well at least the game tried. I believe we got something like ToAU leaders, all, ordered lamps, all, Hydra and somewhere in there I believe we had a no ninjitsu restriction before we reached 80.

Our first Hydra. I have to admit, from what I hear she sounds the hardest and I was nervous to see her after reading about some of the problems shes has posed for other groups. Oh and then I noticed SE's real attempt to deflate my feeling of invincibleness....


O...K....

So I admit. I panicked a little. But after quick recollection of thoughts, Paeon was put on our melee as they tp'd on the rampart and Body Boosted. Nervous as I was, the call was made to zerg Hydra when the 5 min warning came up. I readied my nukes and watched the onslaught begin....

...15 seconds later...


Gogo Soul Voiced melee with 2 hours, Fanatics drinks, Dusty Wings and Body boosts ready to rock! lol honestly, 15 seconds is not an exaggeration. Barely had a chance to touch anyone. I'm not sure if they 2 yellow HPs are Hydra inflicted or just still low from the floor before lol. I didnn't even get to nuke coz she put up her magic shield about 5 seconds in. We were even happier to see a body piece drop which Dylorian was able to lot.

Congrats sir!


This team is one that I am supremely confident we can destroy Nyzul Isle with. Since it came together, I don't recall a loss yet and unless we get EXTREMELY unlucky with floors (/em touches wood), I don't see us losing any time soon. Over confident? Maybe but see if I'm wrong in future updates :p

In other news, new update means new Campaign rank which means I have to get my rank up again so I have been hitting the Campaign trail with Bubbo and soro over the last night or so. Hoping to rank up tonight before I go to bed.

Last night was a blood bath at Rolanberry Fields [S]. Even uber Bubbo got caught in the cross fire....


...then you have to deal with whiney NPC bosses. Well, they better not whine too much or there is plenty more where this came from. I mean seriously, how is the Legion to extend its mighty arm when it's generals are whiney like little school tarus?


Night! ^___^/

No comments: