Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nyzul Update #6 - BAM!

Hmm, I remember a time not long ago when these updates were a little fewer and farther between. I guess that must mean we are having success there? HELL YEAH WE ARE! lol


Note the "MINE!" call at the top of the dialogue. A little embarrassing but you get the idea now that this was one of the reasons I started this group. Mucho thankies to my awesome Nyzul Isle static. It is a beautiful thing watching you guys tear that place apart. I'd like to complain about how crappy our drop rate is but right now, I'm just too stoked to be crabby about that. So stoked even that I go to floor 81 instead of taking us out at times. >.>


Can I just say, I look totally sexy in this piece, don't you agree? The helm and pants will cap it all off nicely but thats a few weeks away yet me thinks.
















It's kinda funny how when I was initially reading up on how to do this thing, I read that Hydra was by far the worst boss to come across. In this pic, she died again in about 30 seconds. So fast that Zero had just used Meikyo Shisui when it died and Aless had a bunch of tp to use again too AND we had attack speed own inflicted on us. Gogo last run of the night 2 hour fest!


Cerberus on the other hand is a pain in the ass. He did give up my Askar Korazin so I can't be too aggro at him but damn, hes an ass pain. I wonder how much of a different tune we'll be singing when we hit the floor 100 bosses.

Anywho, I'll leave off on my short but happy Nyzul update with a little good form by our very orderly LS at our last Limbus run. WHEEE ASKAR BODY! ^__^/


No comments: