Monday, October 13, 2008

Bai Suppa

I did it again. I threw my 2nd Divine Might earring away in plans of getting a different one again.



I WANT MORE STR AND GKT SKILL! ISN'T MY INTENT OBVIOUS??! I'm thankful that I can request this (unlike stupid Evoker's ring -.-) as my job priorities evolve. Having started out as a BLM and thinking I'd be a career one, Abyssal was my first choice. Then BST and WAR came along and Suppa was my new focus with the whole Dual Wielding thing. Now that Great Axe pwns Dual Wielding axes, I realise that BST can't quite cut it if you want to be a TOP END DD, and that SAM is my new favorite job, Bushinomimi has taken top spot as the earring of choice from DM. I gave consideration to what jobs I might level in future and none of them involve sword to a degree that I would merit it and make good use of Suppa nor do they involve Dual Wielding to any large extent. I can make much more use of a free Triumph earring, GKT skill and lolparry even (which I plan to work on capping in the nearish future). 297 GKT skill is gonna be nice as I work on capping my acc on evasive merit mobs. Now to find a DM pickup >.>

Had some downtime over the weekend late at night so I finished off my First Lieutenant ranking.



Mini game quests are O..K I guess. Kinda boring but funny rock paper scissors game was mildly amusing with big ass bombs. Yay, now all I have to do is finish all 50 assaults for Captain rank. Maybe the Nyzul static will be interested in it once we get a bunch more gear etc. We'll see.

Thanks again to Loren helping me polish off my Nyzul WAR GA weaponskill. Kings Justice is actually really nice. More consistent than Raging Rush though not as high a spike. Only RDM weaponskill to get now and then I have all 5 of my 75 jobs with a new WS.


Lastly for this post, Limbus fun. We organised a little manaburn of the HNM Apollyon zone which Byany had me help lead. Very fun run even when after reiterating time and again to not get hate behind the Fafnir mob, Big dropped a 1300+ Burst II on him which induced....


SPIKE FLAIL! Was kinda funny even though Big didn't get why it happened thinking he had been in front of him enough to now induce it. Oh well, next time we do it, we'll do even better I think. We won with like 10 mins remaining. 5 coins each and no SAM or RDM pieces so I upgraded these.


A little more CHR for charms and Primal Rend. +charm is always handy too. I think I will do BST head next of my BST gear. More INT for Tame and a nice chunk of MND for reward. I have seen a few screenshots of 1000+ rewards with a big MND build so I think I will make a better Reward macro with that in mind. My ~450ish Rewards seem like such a waste when I have a lot of MND gear to begin with. I just need more space in my gobbiebag. Also makes me want to get an Osode again but I will wait a while till I have some more gil saved I think.

1 comment:

MogKnight said...

:3 Now you're a real Samuraipersons!