Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Friends - Past and Present - Part 1

Vana'diel is only half the fun without friends.

In this first of many posts dedicated to my friends, I just want to take a minute and recognise a few really good friends that helped me get where I am today.

Dove & Leven - two of my earliest friends. Here we had just polished off Biast for Dove to get his Patroclus Helm. I remember them helping my get my keys for the Airship to Kazham. Sadly, they left for the craptastic FFXI rip off that is WoW. I miss you guys. Come back someday soon.




Lev, stop crowding CC out of the picture -.-









Pimpndabox, Shadymdub & Chio - Shady is another friend who seems to be missing more often than not these days. Pimp and Chio (Chip as I like to refer to her as) still play regularly. In fact Pimp is one of my favourite duo partners on BST and BLM. He also helped me with hakutaku for Azurea's Ohat. Here we had just won the "Shall we dance" ENM and two, count em...two, Blau dolch's dropped in the one crate. Good times.




3 Hume + 1 Taru > world









Gooch aka. Fidelis - I met Gooch in Paragon and we first hung out together duoing our SMNs in Yuhtunga jungle. For those with lower level SMNs, Goblin Furriers are squishy to Ifrits Double Punch. Great duo exp. Gooch has helped me in so many ways, I could never repay him. From encouraging me to start crafting (hes a 100+3 Smithy), duoing, missions, quests and here hooking me up with my first Hauberk, he is one of the coolest, most helpful guys in the game. Cheers bud!





Booyah!








Rinku - Hmmm, where do I start?......Eccentric. If there is one word to decribe Rinku, its Eccentric. When hes talkative, he is about the most entertaining guy I know in Vana'diel. I met him in Yuhtunga Jungle as a 30ish BLM (my highest level at the time) when he and his LS friend/leader Rango invited little old me to party. After that session of exp, they invited me to join what was my first linkshell, Skybreakers. Rinku (a 70+ BLM at the time) gave me tons of advice on gear, spells and technique as I came up through the levels of BLM and we have continued to hang out, do ENMs, quests and burn exp ever since. What will his next entertaining hijinx be? WHO KNOWS?! I just wanna be there when it happens.





(how do I steal that Igqira weskit? >.>)








Rathiel - /evade hump on. I met Rathiel in Paragon as well. To be fair I don't really remember him there. It was later after he'd left and he approached me to join his little group for Dynamis that my memories of him begin. We are relatively new friends compared to the ones above but Rath has always been one of the funniest, sympathetic, wierd friends I have. Always willing to help me out whether it be a friendly ear to speak to about issues/thoughts/concerns, quests/missions, hooking me up with signed SH +1's >.>, Rath is an all round top guy. One of the biggest reasons that I have enjoyed my time with Seed Elite and now Rogue Rice Balls.





lol dead DRK








As corny as it sounds, you guys all have a friend in Ennayram (refering to yourself in the 3rd person is cool >.>) as long as you play. If there is anything I can do to help you guys out, please just /tell me {/kneel}. Just leave me all your gear and gil when you do decide to leave. o.Ob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You so could've had CC move. You were a BST, learn to control your pets!

-Leven