Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Promathia Missions

orz....these were brutal to get done. Its hard at times to get people together for a common goal let alone trying get people to help on something that they sometimes don't really have the drive to get done.

BUT! Sea is totally worth it. Apart from being the most calming place in Vana'diel to hang out, BLM is a god there, there are some cool items to be acquired there, Limbus is there and there is some good exp (especially after the imporvements to signet for duo's) to be had there. Only thing I -don't- like about Sea is how I can't go and solo there on BST >.> I guess there had to be at least one place in the world I couldn't go and claim as mine right?

Heres a couple of shots of the last few missions in completing this series.

Everyone should try and do missions with a group of friends. I makes things so much more fun and memorable. Here's my friends and I about to take on Tenzen.














And here is the result of beating Tenzen....SEA ACCESS! I think I stood around listening to the music and just spacing out to the funky colours for about 30 minutes.














Here we are gearing up to take on Promathia. Admitedly, this was when Prishe did most of the work for you with her MNK/WHM hax. You basically only had to keep her alive and add a bit of DD yourself. Fun fight in the coolest BCNM in the whole of Vana'diel, Empyeral Paradox.














Yay me at the completion of the Promathia missions. Cool CS way out at a spot in Lufaise meadows where no one goes except for the CS.














And after all the moaning and complaining about how hard it was to get these missions done, the result is my favourite piece of gear. Something I drooled over since starting BLM....


BOW TO THE TAMAS-NESS!!

No comments: