Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Humble BLM beginnings.

Here's a couple of shots from my earlier days in Vana'diel...






Apparently I was born a Taru which explains my affinity for magic >.> I naturally got so good, I was able to transform my soft, squishy little Taru body into that of a hardier, more useful form.










My entire BLM career has owed its moderate success to my friends. {/bow}







Here Rinku, Eliseo and I take on Mysticmaker Profblix for the 4th time. He actually dropped my Moldavite earring this time. I feel for those who go 10+ times with no drop ; ;










I also remember a time when BLM's enjoyed a good rate of unresisted nukes on HNM's before SE's infamous, accursed nerfing stick beat us down. ::shakes fist at SE::







Here's my first Kirin with my first sky LS, Skybreakers (we miss ya Rango!). I was only around level 70 as evidenced by my Black cloak nuking gear >.>










Ahhh, fond memories ^^

No comments: