Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HNM's & NM's #1

As we all know, there are really nasty monsters in Vana'diel. Some of the worst ones are called HNM's (Hyper Notorious Monsters). These bad boys are more than a match for most parties of 6 level 75 people. Usually they require a full alliance of 18 and sometimes even extra outside memeber to be brought in as current alliance member are splatted by the big baddie.

Here are a few of the naturally ocurring (ones that don't require items to spawn them) HNM's I have run into during my time in Vana'diel.

Fafnir (win).














King Behemoth. He was claimed but they group that had him was be badgered by other less savoury Linkshells who wanted him and they mistakenly CFH'd. So what did I do?....I threw out a stun and consequently got meteored to death >.>














Jormungand. This was one of our earlier attempts with Paragon against him. We wiped -.-















Cerberus. Our second attempt which we won after getting chewed out by the LS {Megaboss} for not have an organised stun rotation when Cerby got to 20% remaining and started spamming Gates of Hades. I'm always a freak for a good stun order now.














Hydra. I thought we were doing well at this and then for some reason everyone died and Hydra used one of his 3 heads to bite my one off.














Theres tons of other HNM's other there that I have had fun playing with and dying to though dying is not really my idea of fun >.> I'll post more as I take pics.

No comments: