Monday, September 24, 2007

HNM's & NMs #2

I had the chance to participate in taking out King Vinegaroon recently. Can I just say, he...is...HUGE! If I remember correctly, the dropped his pants and everything in them too. Ace's helm is sexy and I'm jealous that I can't use it on my BST ; ;















In one of my other regular adventures which involves running up Uleguerand Range to do the Brothers ENM with Rinku, we crossed paths with Jormy again. Cept this time was a little different. Usually he's strutting around all "Yeah thats right, you better stay out of my way" with his wings folded neatly at his side. Why he was all agitated this day still confuses me coz he certainly wasn't chasing anyone. It got Rinku all in a tizzy too >.>















Ever get the feeling something bad is about to happen? lol




This was one of my late night Genbu runs with 4 friends. Hazonko (NIN), Shadymdub (SMN), Pimpndabox (RNG), Chio (WHM) and I (RDM) would farm up the pop items for Genbu together and go kick his butt. This is how I finally got my Zmitts after 2 years as a 75 BLM >.> Much <3.>






Lastly, here is Gulool Ja Ja. He is the big boss of the Mamool Ja and might I say, one ugly sucker! (I think he's about to eat that tasty looking Taru WHM) This shot was taken in a level 8 Beseiged but for some reason he decided bringing his pet Hydra was not necessary. Consequently, we sent him packing.




You might recall seeing this guy in a recent post by Rathiel. He claimed he wanted a ring that Gulool possesses that has Magic Defense. Apparently this ring would help Rath tank Bahamut. Being the gullible fools we were, we followed him deep into Mamook and the resulting RPK reminded us who we were dealing with. For the full story, check it out here.

No comments: