Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fun with NPCs. Yay Raka Maimhov!

Everyone should have an NPC! Not only are they great fun but they are super useful too. At 65 (the current cap), they can cure, na-spell, protect, shell, haste as a healer, provoke and tank as a shield, and DD and call when tp is ready so you can SC with them as a fighter!






Wait, is that Jefe stalking me and Raka? Oh right, I invited him along >.>








For the most part, I have Raka come out as a "Soothing Healer" to cure, haste and na-spell me as needed. I have also used her to break the latent on latent weapons making SC's with her as a "Fierce Attacker". I am yet to see how she goes as a "Stalwart Shield". Maybe I should try that on one of my lowbie jobs. Perhaps BRD?

Anyway, here are some pictures of us in SSG farming Sahagins.















She rocks the Casbah with her Great Katana. I especially love it when she uses Tachi: Gekko. Sassy! And can I just say, Mithra's in RSE are sexy!















Go out and level your NPCs people! Here is the excellent guide on Ffxicyclopedia.

No comments: