Monday, September 24, 2007

Lu Shangs rod {Can I have it?} - The beginning






Now, I know that by the time I get this (IF I get it >.>) that I will never want to see another Moat carp in my life but this for the time being is fun while LFP. I have decided that I will leave fishing skill ups till I have this as Moat carp fish up really fast at Knightwell in West Ronfaure. Once I get the rod, I will work on skilling up. This will also give me time to get my cooking up into the 90's so I can make Dorado sushi etc.

I decided to give the big brother a hand.















We can't have the little brothers of the world actually thinking they have a chance against their bigger counterparts right?! Seems I am actually showing big bro how its done. Slacker not pulling his weight >.>















I decided it would be fun to fish with someone so I hit up a few friends and after a few "You're crazy", "HAHA" and "No thanks" replies, a couple of people said they come out from time to time and Bubbo actually did. At this point I'm about 250 fish behind Bub so I'm not {/poke}ing her too much till I catch up. It would be cool to get our rods at the same time. Here we are reeling them in like there is no tomorrow.















More updates to come as I/we progress through the wads of fish needed. If you are interested in the quest yourself check it out here and I'd love company if you wanna swing by if you see me in Elf country (West Ronfaure). You can fish while LFP!!

No comments: